The blockchain will always provide the most accurate information. If you believe that your balances on the application are not correct, feel free to calculate your balance by plugging in your public addresses on a block explorer.
To view the balance of one of your asset addresses on the block explorer, follow these steps:
1. Go to Ξ (top right corner) > MENU > TOOLS > DISPLAY PRIVATE KEYS > Check the box "It's safe -- no one else is looking > View Private Keys > select the token or coin
If you select BTC you will see your Bitcoin public addresses in pair with your private keys. (Please make sure you do not share your private keys with anyone, including the Jaxx Liberty User Success team, as if someone gains access to them, they will also be able to manage your digital assets.)
2. Select the copy icon of your first public address and then copy it to clipboard. A green bar will appear at the bottom with the message "Copy to clipboard".
3. For BTC you can go to a block explorer such as https://live.blockcypher.com and paste your address into the search box.
4. You should then be able to see the balance for that address.
5. Do the same for the rest of your public keys. Tally up the balance of each address then compare it to your Jaxx wallet balance.
6. For other ETH and Tokens you can use a block explorer such as https://etherscan.io.
For other coins please search online for the appropriate block explorer eg. LTC = LTC explorer.
You can also review https://coinmarketcap.com/guides/blockexplorer#guide-main
7. If your balance in the blockchain is not consistent with your balance in Jaxx, try the following:
- Connect to a different network and restart the application
- Make sure you're not on Firewall, Tor, or VPN
- Make sure you are Using the latest Jaxx Wallet app updates.
- Make sure that you're not mining, please refer to this link: Can I point my mining rigs to Jaxx?