We do not currently have plans to make the PIN prompt show up on startup, as we dislike unnecessary friction points, but we may add it later if enough users request it. Please note that as long as a PIN is in place, none of the features that can be used to remove funds or pair out the wallet can be accessed without inputting the PIN.
Articles in this section
- Important Notice for EOS Token Holders
- I forgot my PIN. Can I reset it?
- How can I get my 12-word Backup Phrase?
- We're retiring the Jaxx Firefox Add-on
- Why doesn't Jaxx make users create an account when other wallets do?
- How can I see my wallet's Backup Phrase, and how can I verify that I have an accurate copy?
- How can I view my private keys?
- How safe/secure is Jaxx? How can I enhance my security?
- What is a Backup Phrase? How does it work?
- Why doesn't the Security PIN show up when I start Jaxx?