If your transaction history has not updated over a timespan (e.g. several hours or longer), we recommend going to the Settings menu and selecting Reset Jaxx Cache. This will essentially "re-load" your existing wallet, rebuilding your balance and transaction list from your backup phrase. This feature is known to clear up known display and data-loading issues.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have 2 output addresses?
- Ethereum (ETH) and tokens long transaction time / high fees
- Low Confidence Rating
- I made an outgoing BTC transaction from Jaxx but I have not yet received it. What's happening?
- My funds are taking a long time to send or funds keep reappearing in my wallet!
- How can I check if my transaction went through or not?
- Some of your accounts require more ETH
- What are transaction fees, and what fees does Jaxx apply?
- Can I reverse or cancel a transaction?
- There are transactions missing from my Transaction History. What can I do?