Some users have reported issues with the Max Send feature on the Ethereum side, likely due to the spendable calculation live-updating. Try eliminating or lowering the last digit of the Send amount, then re-attempt the transaction.
Articles in this section
- I accidentally sent BTC to a BCH address! (vice versa)
- Performing a clean re-install of Jaxx Desktop (Windows and Mac)
- I sent digital assets to Jaxx but they're not showing up in my wallet. What's next?
- My balance is incorrect. How can I get the correct balance and what can I do?
- Where are the Jaxx files stored on my desktop? (Can I recover my wallet on my hard drive?)
- How do I perform a cache reset?
- I accidentally sent ETC to my ETH wallet in Jaxx! (Vice versa)
- Can I restore my wallet with a private key?
- I did a Dash transaction and now my Dash balance shows as 3e-8 (or similar). What is going on?
- Why isn't my address correct when I use a third party QR code scanner?