Jaxx has been designed with ease of use in mind, and one of our principal design goals is to remove as many friction points as possible. When you first open Jaxx and generate a wallet, the wallet's Backup Phrase (Tools > Display Backup Phrase) will be the only identifier or "login" you will ever require, unless you add a Security PIN in Settings.
Articles in this section
- Important Notice for EOS Token Holders
- I forgot my PIN. Can I reset it?
- How can I get my 12-word Backup Phrase?
- We're retiring the Jaxx Firefox Add-on
- Why doesn't Jaxx make users create an account when other wallets do?
- How can I see my wallet's Backup Phrase, and how can I verify that I have an accurate copy?
- How can I view my private keys?
- How safe/secure is Jaxx? How can I enhance my security?
- What is a Backup Phrase? How does it work?
- Why doesn't the Security PIN show up when I start Jaxx?