In order to check if an address has transactions or balances, you will need to know where and how to copy them first.
- Go to and select the coin or token in the wallets module on the homepage
- Scroll down to "Show more" and select it
- Select the specific transaction.
- Now select either the "Received from" or "Sent to" address on the right side.
- The address will now be able to be copied at the top in the entry field.
- You can also get your addresses from the private keys module to check all your balances by following along to the instructions in the article here: https://support.decentral.ca/hc/en-us/articles/360006407233-How-to-view-your-Private-Keys-in-Jaxx-Liberty
- After going into the private key module you can select "Copy all Public Addresses", copy only specific public addresses and you also can check the "Hide addresses with balances of 0." and then copy only addresses with balances.
Please see the example gif below. Make sure you select your specif coin or token and not just the one in the example. If you want to get the TXID for ETH you will then select ETH instead of BTC and proceed with the rest of the steps.