In order to get the transaction hash (TXID) you will need to perform the following steps:
- Select the coin or token in the wallets module on the homepage
(You can also select the "Wallets" on the footer menu.)
- Scroll down to "Show more" and select it.
- Select the specific transaction.
- Choose "View transactions details".
- Now copy the long string of numbers and letters in the top input field.
Please see the example gif below. Make sure you select your specif coin or token and not just the one in the example. If you want to get the TXID for BTC you will then select BTC instead of ETH and proceed with the rest of the steps.